Thursday, October 20, 2011

NBA Fantasy Team #2

Some changes in my lineup. I got rid of Kelenna Abuzuike and Maurice Evans. Instead of instant offense from Abuzuike and a defense first, scoring second option in Evans, I went for athleticism in a good role player in Shannon Brown and a defensive-minded player in Keith Bogans. The starting lineup still remains the same. Kirk Hinrich is my starting point guard, J.R. Smith is my starting 2-guard, Mike Miller is my 3, Al Harrington at the 4, and Jeff Foster at center. The bench rotation consists of Matt Barnes first backing up Miller at small forward, Steve Blake filling in for ball-handling duties while hitting open shots and playing tough-nosed defense at point guard, and Eduardo Najera, a tough-minded power forward whose energy and hustle will help my team. Wilson Chandler is still my third string small forward, whose value is athleticism and scoring off the bench. Kendrick Perkins is my backup center, whose grit and plodding will be appreciated on my squad. Ronny Turiaf's energy and hustle will be desired behind Najera as the third string power forward. Shannon Brown and Keith Bogans are shooting guard backups. Either one will spell Smith. Jacque Vaughn is the third string PG, whose veteran presence will calm the team with his basketball knowledge of the game and will play the right way, whether it is scoring or passing the ball to the open man or making a defensive play. Paul Davis' inside-outside game will be valued by my squad as he is the third-string center.

No comments:

Post a Comment