Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jeremy Lin #2

Jeremy Lin had a good game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on February 26, 2012. He had 19 points, 13 assists, and 5 rebounds. This is the kind of game I would expect to hear from Jeremy Lin and this is the kind of game I expect Lin to have. I don't expect to hear good defenses adjusting to Lin's play and making Jeremy Lin suffer for his lack of scoring and suffocating defense on him. It is up to Jeremy Lin to decide whether it was his basketball skills that got the best of him or whether it was the opponent's defense on him. I don't really want to hear anything about the Miami Heat or any basketball team that is interested in stopping Jeremy Lin. The only player who should truly care in stopping Jeremy Lin is Jeremy Lin. In the next few weeks before the NBA playoffs, I expect Jeremy Lin to be unstoppable. His scoring should be up and so should his assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment