Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who Do I Think Will Win the 2012 NBA Title?

I think it will be tough, but I think the San Antonio Spurs will get it. I really thought about it for a long time, but I actually did think the Chicago Bulls were going to win it all. Eventually, that's what I thought. Derrick Rose is a fabulous basketball player, but there's something missing from this current Bulls squad that he's playing on. The coveted basketball player the Bulls wanted to accompany Rose in the backcourt at shooting guard may or may not be Richard Hamilton. If anything, Chicago should have tried to acquire a big man like Pau Gasol from the Lakers at the trade deadline in February. I like the way the Bulls have played as of late, but they have lost three of four games recently. Teams like the Bulls and the Oklahoma City Thunder have great talent, but they are short on experience. I think a playoff-tested and more experienced team like the veteran San Antonio Spurs with Gregg Popovich coaching will probably take the NBA crown this year. The Spurs' Manu Ginobli and Tony Parker drive the Spurs to victories in their backcourt while Tim Duncan anchors the frontcourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment