Friday, May 4, 2012

2012 NBA Playoffs Thoughts #3

I am not surprised to see the Miami Heat up 3-0 on the New York Knicks. I was hoping that the Knicks would steal a game or two. I am frankly surprised to see the defending champion Dallas Mavericks down 3-0 to the young Oklahoma City Thunder. However, the series isn't over yet and there is still plenty of NBA basketball to be played. Dallas can still win Game 4. I am not surprised either by the San Antonio Spurs' 2-0 lead over Utah. I don't think Utah has a chance against the veteran and more experienced Spurs. Indiana is up 2 games to 1 against the Orlando Magic, and I think Indiana has a better chance of advancing, because the Pacers are more talented and have a better bench than Orlando has. I still like the Spurs' chances of winning 16 playoff games, including the NBA Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment