Friday, October 28, 2011

NBA Fantasy Team #4

I traded Kendrick Perkins the other night for Earl Barron. Then I got rid of Paul Davis and got David Harrison. I got an athletic center in Barron who can run pretty well for a big guy and a bruiser and competitor in Harrison. I think my team can be well-built for a couple of big men in Ronny Turiaf and David Harrison. Turiaf and Harrison are going to be a couple of fierce rebounders and defensive players. Harrison is a pretty big guy, he is seven feet and two hundred and eighty pounds. His toughness and fierce spirit will help my team. Barron's athleticism and ability to run the floor will help my team get easy buckets. Donta Smith is still there. He back ups Shannon Brown at the shooting guard spot. Jacque Vaughn is the team's third string point guard and brings a veteran presence to the team. His leadership and professionalism is valued in the locker room. Shannon Brown will bring athleticism and shooting ability to the shooting guard position. Wilson Chandler also brings athleticism as well as shooting ability too. Eduardo Najera will bring toughness, hustle, and heart to my team. His all-around game which is rebounding and defense will definitely help out my team. Steve Blake and Matt Barnes are my top two reserves. Blake plays point, moving Kirk Hinrich to the off-guard position. Blake will handle point guard duties and he is known to be a pesky defender now. Hinrich will handle most of the scoring load now that Blake is the point guard in the game. Barnes has the ability to play defense on almost all perimeter scorers and can play power forward, if needed. His ability to stretch the floor and shoot the three-pointer is a valuable asset to my team. Kirk Hinrich primarily is the point guard, although he can play shooting guard. J.R. Smith is the team's top scoring option and starting shooting guard. You can't go wrong when you need Smith to score. Mike Miller is the team's starting small forward. His valuable three-point shooting is there and he can grab rebounds with the best of rebounders. Al Harrington is one of the most underrated power forwards in the game and he brings an unbelievable three-point shooting range to the table for a talented 4. Jeff Foster's defense and rebounding is key for my team. His defense and rebounding helps my team get rebounds and easy points after misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment